This Privacy Statement describes how LUNIQUE REAL ESTATE COMPANY LIMITED its affiliates, and subsidiaries ("Company" "we" or "us") collects, handles and processes personally identifiable information including non-public personal information we obtain regarding individuals ("personal information") in connection with your access or use of all of the services, websites and applications offered by the Company ("Services").
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE COMPANY
During your access or use of the Services, the Company may collect information about you, including but not limited to:
- contact information (e.g., name, company name, Line ID, email address and telephone number).
- your device data and how you interact with the Company's websites (e.g., IP address, browser type, and unique device identifier).
This information may be collected directly from you when you provide it to us, or access or use our Services. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. Data we receive from other sources may be combined with the information you provide us, and may be used or shared for the following purposes stated below.
THE COMPANY'S USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The personal information we collect may be used:
- to provide our Services, process payment transactions and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- to facilitate billing and invoicing.
- for market research.
- to serve our customers and for marketing and advertising purposes.
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- to improve or expand our Services.
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
THE COMPANY'S SHARING OF INFORMATION COLLECTED ( CATAGORIES AND PURPOSES)
We may share your personal information in the following instances:
- with our affiliates or subsidiaries, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business including those who assist us with marketing, advertising, or market research endeavors.
- when we believe sharing is necessary to protect our rights, preserve safety, investigate fraud or other wrongdoing.
- when required by law, which includes complying with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to a government or regulatory request.
- in connection with the sale, transfer or financing of the Company's business or its assets, including a bankruptcy proceeding or to our affiliates.
- to enforce or apply our agreements, including for billing or collection purposes.
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also share personal information regarding our former customers consistent with what is stated above. Apart from the categories and purposes listed above, the Company will not share your personal information with other third parties for their independent use without your permission.
RIGHT TO OPT OUT
You have the right to opt out of our sharing of your personal information with non-affiliated third parties. To exercise this right, you may contact us at tel:(+66) 99 492 9843 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We will use reasonable administrative, technical and physical security to protect the personal information we retain and to help ensure that it is used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless longer retention is required by law or for auditing purposes.
Our websites may contain links to other websites. The Company assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. You expressly relieve the Company from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, or from the content of any third-party website.
Our websites do not target or knowingly collect any information from individuals under the age of 18.
You may request information from the Company regarding the personal information it collects from you and how it shares your personal information with third parties. We will endeavor to provide a copy of this information in a standardized format. You may make such a request by emailing email@example.com
or calling us at (+66) 99 492 9843.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at (+66) 99 492 9843 where you can request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.